I have always been a person who likes thick & long hair but it has not been easy. Over the years i have experimented a lot on how to take good care of ones hair.The most common problem that i have faced is split ends.The only solution of which is trimming it, but of course we can prevent it.
Here are a few steps that are mandatory if u want your hair thick and long :
1. Brush the tips/ends of your hair first, not from the scalp to the ends. This helps prevent tangling your hair more and splitting it.
2. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
3. Leave the conditioner in your hair for about 3-5 min and then rinse it off with luke warm water
4. Blot your hair dry with a towel (don't twist your hair with the towel)
5. Oil massage 2-3 times a week.
6. Avoid tying the hair with tight clips/bands
Another common problem is dandruff, Revitress is an ayurvedic gel that can be applied on the scalp overnight and washed off in the morning. It also provides essential hair proteins. Please do consult your doctor before using it.