January 10, 2010

Software Professional in Hell

One politician, One thief & One Programmer died & went straight to hell.

Politician said "I miss my country. I want to call my country and see
how everybody is doing there." He called and talked for about 5 minutes,
then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Five million dollars".

The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call my group
members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too".He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Ten million dollars".

With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Programmer was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call my IT friends too",He called other IT person and he talked for twenty hours about various
Technologies and Project Managers, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Twenty dollars".

Programmer is stunned & says "Twenty dollars??? Only ??"

Devil says 'calling hell to hell is local' !!!

Thanks for reading,
Asha

If you have enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment